Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Ballgowns and Bow Ties...

Tonight is the annual Hunt Ball in our county and I am so EXCITED!! It is a fantastic event and a brilliant way to start off the year. There is a Black and White dance floor, hanging drapes, band, disco and plenty of drinks. It is a bring your own drinks event which means it can get a bit messy but more importantly it is an opportunity for everyone to dress up. I have already had my nails done and am quickly writing this before I go and get my hair done. I picked up my dress yesterday and am so pleased with how it turned out! I have attended this event for the past few years and couldn't help but look back on some of those brilliant nights, while getting ready :)
Picture overload!!









I don't have a photo of my new dress but as soon as I do it will be up here.

Here's too a good night with friends, hopefully one of the best of 2012!! Bring it on :)

Katie xx

No comments: